Subscribe to get the latest updates on the program, application & selection cycle and latest news & events
Aritra is a leadership journey for the 100 participants. A journey that requires mentors, coaches, expert speakers, subject matter experts, project guides and so on in order to be truly fulfilling and value-adding for the participants.
We seek your participation and engagement in the following roles –
- Be a mentor to the participants – engage with them periodically over their development journey to provide insights, help trouble shoot, review their learning progress etc. This requires sustained, planned engagement.
- Play the role of an SME (subject matter expert) in your area of expertise – participants may want to reach out to you to seek your expert guidance on critical issues and opportunities they may have. This requires occasional, need-based engagement.
- Be a guest speaker or a panelist in relevant sections of the program – your insights and experience will prove invaluable. This is a one-off engagement.
- Be a sponsor of one or more seats on the program – your contribution could help set an example for others in the sector to follow! This requires financial support.
- Institutionalize a sponsorship in your name or in the name of your foundation / organization – needy candidates could go a long way with this support. This requires financial support.